SONUS FABER OLYMPICA NOVA CENTER I
Kolumna głośnikowa centralna
- Loudspeaker system: 2 way, full para-aperiodic vented box “Stealth Ultraflex”, stand mount loudspeaker system.
- Tweeter: H28 XTR3. Silk dome 28 mm moving coil driver with DADTM, with vibration optimized mecha- nical interface. The ultra dynamic linearity is given by the Neodymium “cup design” motor system.
- Midwoofer: 2 x MW15 XTR2-08 150mm cone driver. CCAW wire is used on a composite former “eddycurrentfree”voicecoil. Specialcustom diaphragm made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. Ultra-dynamic performan- ce and high linearity. Sonus faber design.
- Crossover: Anti-resonant design, optimized amplitude/pha- se response for optimal space/time performan- ce. “Paracross topology”. Impedance compen- sation at low frequencies for a clear and friendly amplifier performance. Highest quality is used in terms of the components: Jantzen inductors and a new generation of Sonus faber capacitor designed in partnership with Clarity Cap. Crossover Frequency: 1,550Hz.
- Frequency Response: 45 – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Suggested amplifier power output: 35W - 250W without clipping
- Long-Term Max Input Voltage (IEC 268-5): 20V rms